[JOB] looking for a software developer

My company (Bitaccess) is looking for a is looking for a Canadian-based 'jack-of-all-trades' software developer with a passion for device integration to work on our core BTM product. You will have experience with C++, Linux and serial devices (RS232) along with an interest in backend javascript development. You don't need to know everything but you are a quick learner.

Please don't contact me, just read the posting and apply there

https://apply.workable.com/bitaccess/j/A6E49FDD9A/

The short of it is that we need someone to handle cash device integration on an Ubuntu platform