Changing the OCLUG list server (was: mail server)

No I know this list is not mailman but glad to hear there is a migration to it.
Could we also consider changing the reply-to behavior?  I know the
RFCs say that "reply to user" is correct, but in general I use these
rules:

- if the main intention of the list is to disseminate information,
then follow the RFC
- if the main intention of the list is to promote discussion, then set
to "reply-to list"

Changing that setting is really easy in mailman.

Sorry I don't really have time to help :-(