Re: Multiple sites and URL on a single Apache server

The first option you just need to have the applications in their different folders, you're using the same domain name.

The second option you can use vhosts in Apache. Usually you would have a httpd-vhost.conf file.

Example:

VirtualHost *:80>
    ServerAdmin webmaster@localhost
    DocumentRoot "/srv/http/localhost"
    ServerName localhost
    ServerAlias local
    ErrorLog "/var/log/httpd/localhost-error_log"
    CustomLog "/var/log/httpd/localhost-access_log" common
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *:80>
    ServerAdmin webmaster@app1.localhost
    DocumentRoot "/srv/http/app1.localhost"
    ServerName app1.localhost
    ServerAlias app1
    ErrorLog "/var/log/httpd/app1-error_log"
    CustomLog "/var/log/httpd/app1-access_log" common
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *:80>
    ServerAdmin webmaster@app2.localhost
    DocumentRoot "/srv/http/app2.localhost"
    ServerName app2.localhost
    ErrorLog "/var/log/httpd/app2-error_log"
    CustomLog "/var/log/httpd/app2-access_log" common
</VirtualHost>

Hope this is was you're looking for...