RE: Multiple sites and URL on a single Apache server

I run several apps with different domain names or subdomain names, and in all cases the domains point to the same ip on my own server.The apps run on their own ports but the ports are not accessible from the outsideWould this type of setup work for you?Sent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: jean-Francois Messier <jf [ at ] messier [ dot ] ca> Date: 2021-07-16  15:01  (GMT-05:00) To: Linux-Ottawa <linux [ at ] linux-ottawa [ dot ] org> Subject: [linux] Multiple sites and URL on a single Apache server Can someone explain or point me to a site that explains how I can havemultiple apps or sites on a single Apache server, using the same mainhostname, followed by different subdirs- https://vps.messier.ca/app1 that would point to /var/www/app1- https://vps.messier.ca/app2 that would point to /var/www/app2- https://vps.messier.ca/app3 that would point to /var/www/app3or different hostnames that would point to different locations on theserver (all hostnames would point to the same IP)- vps1.messier.ca that would point to /var/www/app1- vps2. messier.ca that would point to /var/www/app2- vps3.messier.ca that would point to /var/www/app3I want to re-use a VPS on multiple small applications, and I do not wantto use strange port numbers.Thanks :-)Jean-Francois MessierTo unsubscribe send a blank message to linux+unsubscribe@linux-ottawa.orgTo get help send a blank message to linux+help@linux-ottawa.orgTo visit the archives: https://lists.linux-ottawa.org