Re: thoughts on linux on HP 14-fq1040ca?

On Tue, 6 Jul 2021, J C Nash wrote:

> I looked at either this one or the Intel i7 version. There seems to
> be a family of machines using mostly same "bits" and changing
> processor and sizes of SSD.
>
> FWIW Canada Computers Kanata has 1 and Merivale claims 3 in stock.
>
> I liked speed, RAM and 1TB "disk".

  the one i see at CC:

https://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=710_1925_1912_1911&item_id=182958

differs from the one i was talking about in that the CC model is the
15.6" screen, rather than the smaller 14" one, and i would prefer the
slightly larger screen, so i'm going to take a closer look at the
model in stock at CC.

rday