New ISP

My ISP has raised prices. Time to find a new ISP.

Would like one that can run over the Fiber that Bell installed on our street last year, but I don't want Bell.

Would like an ISP that offers no-charge overnight usage. For example my current ISP offers a free window between 2am and 8am.

I intend to run a VOIP service. Based on cost, probably not the one offered by the ISP.

So far my Google-Fu leads me to believe that such an ISP does not exist.

Any suggestions from the list?

Tom