Re: New ISP

I wandered around their site. It appears the only high speed access they offer is DSL. No mention of Fiber or Cable at all.

Tom

22 May 2020, 08:06 by profjcnash [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com:

   I'm on National Capital Freenet over Bell lines. However, I think you'd
   want to check that NCF can meet your needs. I suspect "yes".

   start.ncf.ca for info.

   JN

   On 2020-05-22 7:20 a.m., vr4x-gxo8 [ at ] xemaps [ dot ] com wrote:

       My ISP has raised prices. Time to find a new ISP.

       Would like one that can run over the Fiber that Bell installed
       on our street last year, but I don't want Bell.

       Would like an ISP that offers no-charge overnight usage. For
       example my current ISP offers a free window between 2am and
       8am.

       I intend to run a VOIP service. Based on cost, probably not the
       one offered by the ISP.

       So far my Google-Fu leads me to believe that such an ISP does
       not exist.

       Any suggestions from the list?

       Tom

message navigation