Re: New ISP

As far as I know DSL is always over copper phone lines. When I enter my address and phone at the NCF website I am not offered any of the higher speeds that would indicate Fiber. For either Residential or Organizational service.

Tom

May 22, 2020, 08:47 by michael [ dot ] goguen [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com:

   Is Digital Service Line sometimes over fibre optic cables?
   I mean, the internet service will depend on what cables etc exist
   between you and where you're trying to connect.

   NCF also has access to higher speeds and bandwidths, the speed
   'close to you' depends on the wiring 'close to you' I think... but
   the business services can sometimes be much higher... I think fiber
   optic is considered a 'class A' type of speed of systerm if I
   remember correctly.

   michael

   On Fri, May 22, 2020 at 8:33 AM <vr4x-gxo8 [ at ] xemaps [ dot ] com