Re: Free DDNS provider?

Hi,

I use CloudFlare for DDNS, and I fork a bash script. It will
automatically update your CloudFlare DNS record to the IP. I have run
it on my openwrt router, tested it on  several dynamic IP NAT VPS and
all of them are works great.
What you need to do is sign up for a free cloudflare account and
transfer your domain to cloudflare, and follow the script instruction.
If you want, you can download the script on my github repo:

https://github.com/zqw86713/ddns/blob/master/cf-v4-ddns.sh

Thank you.

--
Vincent Q. Zhang