Free DDNS provider?

Happy New Year, OCLUGers!

For many years, I used the free DNS service provided by EveryDNS.net.  In 2010/2011, they were acquired by Dyn... luckily, since I had made a (voluntary) financial contribution to EveryDNS, Dyn grandfathered my free service.  However, more recently, Dyn was in turn gobbled up by Oracle, and I've been informed that, as of May 31, 2020, they will be terminating all free services.

So, does anyone have a free dynamic DNS provider they can recommend?  This is for strictly non-commercial, hobby-related purposes, for a single domain.

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon  Ottawa, ON