Re: anyone out there working with xilinx-based ultrascale+ dev kits?

That AVNET unit is a very good price for a such a state of the art FPGA
(150K CLBs!).  I generally look at Terasic (Altera) or Digilent, but
nothing comes close to the Avnet board.  I've seen Avnet come up with
impressive demo  boards in the past.  There mission is to get their
suppliers chips into systems, so their eval boards are often very
reasonably priced and with excellent quality.

-Kevin