Re: [OCLUG-Tech] does anyone still use "dump" for backups these days?

On Sun, 25 Feb 2018, Dianne Skoll wrote:

My backups are all to hard drives in three separate locations.  Everything
is RAIDed.  I'm placing my bet that not everything will fail at the
same time. :)

Hi Dianne.  Long time no speak.

It sounds to me like your backups are online and replicating from the primary somehow. The next question assumes that is so.

If data was deleted on the primary would that replicate to the online backups, removing all copies?

Cheers,

Rob