Re: [OCLUG-Tech] i suspect it's unlikely, but has anyone here taken docker courses?

  • Subject: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] i suspect it's unlikely, but has anyone here taken docker courses?
  • From: ProfJCNash <profjcnash [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com>
  • Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2015 17:16:47 -0400
FWIW Dirk Edelbeuttel who does a lot of work with R has been developing
some stuff using docker (called rocker) -- see for example
http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com/blog/2014/10/23/

My guess is that this could be a useful example / case illustration for
your course. However, I won't pretend to be very familiar yet with this.

Best, JN