Re: [OCLUG-Tech] i suspect it's unlikely, but has anyone here taken docker courses?

  • Subject: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] i suspect it's unlikely, but has anyone here taken docker courses?
  • From: "Robert P. J. Day" <rpjday [ at ] crashcourse [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2015 06:29:51 -0400 (EDT)
On Sat, 1 Aug 2015, Wang Hao wrote:

> I would study myself since I have got some practical experiences
> already.
>
> Some enterprises would be your target customers.

  well, as i mentioned, i appear to have just acquired a corporate
client for some docker training, and all i was wondering was if anyone
had taken docker training from some other source, just to know what
they thought of it.

  i'm already well into the design of the first (intro) course, we'll
see where it goes from there.

rday

                        http://crashcourse.ca