Re: [OCLUG-Tech] place to get a decent multimeter?

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 9:28 PM, Charles MacDonald <cmacd [ at ] zeusprune [ dot ] ca>wrote:

> On 13-05-28 06:24 PM, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
>
> If you just need a cheepie, Princess Auto.

That's where I got mine.

It was on sale, I think it was twelve dollars.  Does everything and has a
protective rubber sleeve.

--

Liked it, shared it, gave a thumbs up to the great JC and moved on in a
smooth and efficient ballet of holy surfing designed to bring glory to the

Amen.