Re: [OCLUG-Tech] place to get a decent multimeter?

On 13-05-28 06:24 PM, Robert P. J. Day wrote:

   any recommendations on where to get a basic multimeter here in town?
byward market area would be great but i'll take all recommendations.

Active on merivale would be my first though - IF you need a good one like a FLUKE. I think they had mid range ones last time I was there.

If you just need a cheepie, Princess Auto.

http://www.active123.com/
http://www.active123.com/DIGITAL-MULTIMETERS-Prodlist.html

http://www.princessauto.com/pal/en/Multimeters/1000-360-453-727-591.c

--
Charles MacDonald                 Stittsville Ontario
cmacd [ at ] zeusprune [ dot ] ca              Just Beyond the Fringe