[OCLUG-Tech] ARM, uImage and multiplatform builds

  i just started digging into the new ARM multiplatform support in the
kernel and ran across *exactly* this issue when trying to build a
uImage for my new AM3517 experimenter kit:

http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-omap [ at ] vger [ dot ] kernel [ dot ] org/msg84204.html

  i hadn't realized this, so i'm going to dig into it further. anyone
out there currently playing with ARM multiplatform and want to
comment? i'm assuming that this will require building an appropriate
device tree for my system and supplying that to u-boot at boot time.

rday

                        http://crashcourse.ca