[OCLUG-Tech] Latex to ePub follow up

Slides of the talk are posted on the wiki. As the topic is far from closed (there is no fully scriptable pathway yet, for example) I'll be happy to share ideas off-list. A colleague wants to try with some math formulas, which may be a greater challenge.

The basis for the talk is a historical novel, for which I seek comments and feedback on the content and the ePub acceptability before seriously looking for a publisher. One reader has already asked when there will be a sequel! (Answer: not yet planned).

The epub file is at
http://macnash.telfer.uottawa.ca/~nashjc/visible/Thursday%20Afternoon%20-%20Nash.epub

The cover synopsis is

   The outbreak of WW2 means a Canadian teenager spends his
   formative years growing up in England. Intelligent and
   thoughtful, slightly naive, he does his best to fit in.
   A skill with electronics helps, but he's always a bit of
   an outsider.

   As Brussels falls to the Allies, a German mine blows up
   the truck he is in, killing his comrades, and he and a young
   Flemish widow with an infant daughter must deal with the
   aftermath, both immediate and in the post-War period.

JN