Re: [OCLUG-Tech] multiboot liveCD isos on external HDD

So I found the USB pendrive, and the boot stuff on it is called YUMI.  It
looks like it's from pendrive linux...

The link google found me is:
    http://www.pendrivelinux.com/yumi-multiboot-usb-creator/

I'm not sure how I installed it, I certainly didn't use windows or wine
when i made mine...

But basically, it's a syslinux boot on USB, and it uses chain loading and
grub chained to boot other things, like hard drives, or complete ISO images
fond in a directory....

a.