[OCLUG-Tech] From Qingwei, control + space + backspace issue solved.

Hi Paul Hays,

Thank you so much. It works! Finally this problem solved. : )

Best regards,
Qingwei

Apparently for KDE you *also* have to do this:

   "...  go to Kickoff > Computer > System Settings which will open up
the System Settings window. Click on 'Input Devices'. In this new window
click the Keyboard tab and then click on the advanced tab. In this new
window, click the box for 'Configure keyboard options.' Expand the entry
for 'Key sequence to kill the X server' and ensure Ctrl+Alt+Backspace is
checked. Click Apply and close the System Settings window."

ref:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Xorg#Ctrl-Alt-Backspace_doesn.27t_exit_X

(That is certainly user-friendly, yes?)

--
Qingwei Zhang

Do something today that your future self will thank you for.