[OCLUG-Tech] Linux Group

Hi Michael;

I am a windows user who has returned to school and has become very
impressed with Linux and would like to learn as much a possible about it.
Now I am only on my second semester but still want to try to learn as much
and gain as much access to linux as possible. So I was
doing some research and came across your group. Just wondering what your
group is all about (I hope networking), and do you think that it would be a
good venue for someone like me? I really enjoy linux would like to learn as
much as possible about it and was thinking that some of your members
probably have something going on that a newbie like me could volunteer and
cut his teeth on.

Thanks

James