[OCLUG-Tech] [OT] Re: [OT] Greeting, Introduction Qingwei Zhang.

Hi Rob,

Thank you for this email. Yes I will be happily attend the April
meeting, it is a good way to know more friends who interested in Open
Source and Linux, isn't it? : )

Also, I hope the other new comers enjoy the friendly atmosphere at
this LUG as same as I do, and learning from our group mates. Sharing
and observing is very rewarding here.

Best wish,
Qingwei