[OCLUG-Tech] [OT] Greeting, Introduction Qingwei Zhang.

Dear All,

This is Qingwei Zhang, a new graduate Computer Engineering Master's student from
University of Ottawa, Canada. I am so happy that I can contribute to
the OCLUG, and here is my introduction to you.

Name:
Qingwei Zhang

Basic skills and experiences:
1. Intermediate C++, C, sed scripting, Makeļ¬les
2. Professional: Shell script, Bash
3. Tools: Eclipse CDT, GDB, GNU Make, Vim,
I have LPIC-1, and more than two years experience of Linux
administration, and I have my own testing machines.

Why you're joining:
Two reasons, firstly, I like Linux, and want to do something for this
project; secondly, knowing more Linux fans from either industrial and
academics can enrich my horizontals.

Now I am ready to contribute the OCLUG at any time. Thank you!

--
Qingwei Zhang

Do something today that your future self will thank you for.