[OCLUG-Tech] Another new member of the list

All,
I would also like to introduce myself to the mailing list. I have been working with UNIX since 1992. Originally, I spent most of my time on AIX and Solaris but we have been standardizing on Linux for many years now. All of our servers are Linux based and we are now offering Linux to our developers who prefer that environment for their desktop (Windows being the other alternative). My workplace desktop runs Linux.

I have posted a job listing for my team on the website here:

http://oclug.on.ca/posting/93/

So, if you are interested, please contact me.

Unfortunately, I was unable to attend the meeting this month due to a prior commitment. But I will be at the April meeting and look forward to meeting many of you then. Thanks.

--
Jeremy Rand
jeremy [ dot ] rand [ at ] alcatel-lucent [ dot ] com