Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Presentation on the Raspberry Pi

Yes, I'd say it lives up to expectations. I'm having a lot of fun with
mine. The software still has some rough edges, but I expect that will
improve quickly now that more developers have them in hand. I'm looking
forward to the release of XBMC.

My only small gripe is that the USB ports are limited to 280 mA, so if you
have a peripheral that needs more power you'll have to use a powered hub
(or if you're brave, bypass the fuses).

Let me know if there's anything you'd like me to try out.

- Clayton