[OCLUG-Tech] Presentation on the Raspberry Pi

Hi all,

The first Raspberry Pi (http://www.raspberrypi.org/) ARM GNU/Linux boards
just started shipping, and I was fortunate enough to be among the first to
receive one.  I've started blogging about it at http://www.irrational.net/.
 I'd be happy to do a presentation about the Raspberry Pi at an upcoming
meeting if there's time for it.  Let me know if there's interest, and how
much time is available.

Does anyone know if the projectors at Algonquin accept HDMI or DVI input?
 The Raspberry Pi doesn't have a VGA output, so I wouldn't be able to
demonstrate it live if the projector only takes VGA.

Regards,
Clayton