Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Presentation on the Raspberry Pi

  • Subject: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Presentation on the Raspberry Pi
  • From: Rob Echlin <rob [ at ] echlin [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 17:22:14 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Clayton.
A lightning talk (max 10 minutes) would fit in the *June* meeting.
However, if you show up with it at the May meeting, some people might like to look at it in the break or after the meeting?

In June, the two Rob's will be doing a long presentation on building embedded software with Yocto, which might fit reasonably well with your talk.

Algonquin just has VGA.
Anyone on this list have the required converter, that they can bring to the *June* meeting?
Maybe you can talk to Clayton directly and test it with him?

Thanks for offering, Clayton! I am looking forward to it!

Rob

--
Rob Echlin, B. Eng.
613-266-8311 -  Ottawa, ON