Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Presentation on the Raspberry Pi

HDMI to VGA converters do exist, but they are fairly expensive, starting at
around $40.  See for example:
http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1607391&CatId=3667
(If anyone from the club has one of these, I'd be grateful if they
could
bring it to the June meeting.)

The other output possibilities are DVI (via a much cheaper HDMI to DVI
adapter) or composite video (i.e. standard definition analog TV).

- Clayton