Re: [OCLUG-Tech] OCLUG AGM - discussing change

Could Andrew (or someone else if he cannot), get the price and availability and who to contact?

JN

On 12-03-24 11:09 AM, Andrew Plumb wrote:
I'll second Richard's suggestion to approach Arts Court/Art Engine in that case.

- Parking at the Rideau Centre is $5 flat rate after 6pm (it's where I
park for attending ModLab gatherings; I live in Barrhaven)
- For presenters lugging gear there are usually one or two spaces at
Arts Court that can be reserved ahead of time.
- For smaller gatherings, the ArtEngine M70 Lab has a built-in projector
- Art Engine members have access to a selection of A/V gear for
sign-out/off-site use.
- For larger gatherings like next week's Pecha Kucha
(http://www.pecha-kucha.org/night/ottawa/4) there's a large A/V
equipped theatre space.
- You'll get tossed closer to 10:30pm-11pm unless special arrangements
are made. ;-)

Andrew.