Re: [OCLUG-Tech] OCLUG AGM - discussing change

For whatever it's worth, my involvement would be increased if the location
were more centralized. I don't know about others, but travelling from Hull
to Algonquin has a limited appeal.

Also, a hackathon sounds pretty interesting. I've been toying with the idea
of starting a 'hack space' with more space/tools than the current Ottawa
hackspace offers. This would be a decent balance and would certainly get my
attention(and I imagine others as well).

Jeff