Re: [OCLUG-Tech] any interest in a local kernel programming special interest group?

  • Subject: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] any interest in a local kernel programming special interest group?
  • From: Jean Richard <jean [ at ] geemoo [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 09:47:32 -0400
   and just to be clear, i'm not trying to compete with OCLUG.  this
group would be far more informal and have a much stricter focus.  so
... who's in?  if enough people are interested, i'll check out what it
would take to meet at the code factory.

I'm one of those people out in Kanata, but I shift my work day an hour earlier for more pleasant bussing, so I could make it downtown in time for a meeting. I'm not sure how much of the kernel I have "figured out", but I'd love to get in one some discussions like that.

--
Jean