Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Distro Recommendations

On 11-05-10 09:27 AM, J-F Bilodeau wrote:
I'm curious why I consider Ubuntu 11.04 a 'piece of junk'. Is it the new Gnome UI?  I'm not trying to defend the distro, but I use Kubuntu, and haven't tried the new UI yet.

GIMP is broke. WxWindows is broke. But the biggest problem is that when it hibernates, it does always power down.

--
Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
  Shawn

Confusion is the first step of understanding.

as it is about coding.

The secret to great software:  Fail early & often.

Eliminate software piracy:  use only FLOSS.