[OCLUG-Tech] Distro Recommendations

I've upgraded by Ubuntu to 11.04. What a piece of junk. If this is the best Canonical can do, it's time to switch distro.

I'm looking for one that can do some development work. My favourite language is Perl, so it's got to be able to do that. Now, you're thinking all the distros come with Perl, so it's a minor point but I need to run the latest and greatest. Most distros come with Perl 5.10 (some still have 5.8) but I need to run 5.12 (stable) and 5.14 (beta).

Any recommendations?

--
Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
  Shawn

Confusion is the first step of understanding.

as it is about coding.

The secret to great software:  Fail early & often.

Eliminate software piracy:  use only FLOSS.