Re: [OCLUG-Tech] anyone out there using a production publishing toolchain?

On 16/02/11 Bart Trojanowski said:

> Totally agree on the topic of a meeting or tutorial.
>
> The Pro Git book, published by Apress, is actually written in markdown
> with SVGs used for diagrams.
>
> https://github.com/progit/progit
>
> I agree that there is no better tool than Latex for a Math book... but
> it's not the best tool for all types of typesetting.  For one, just
> try to do multi-page tables in Latex, and you'll find you're wasting a
> lot of time.

I've been doing a lot of playing in Sphinx lately.

http://sphinx.pocoo.org/

I use it for API docs, design documentation, some people are writing books
with it...

LaTeX is one of its outputs.

Mike
--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier [ at ] digitaltorque [ dot ] ca>
--Albert Einstein