Re: [OCLUG-Tech] [Fwd: Re]Linux driver?]

Although it's not a colour printer, I'm very happy with my Samsung
ML-2851ND.  It works beautifully in Ubuntu, OS X and Windows.  To set it up
in Ubuntu I pretty much just hit "next, next, next" in the add printer
wizard.  It's a network printer, which makes it very convenient for use with
multiple computers (no need to set up printer sharing) and supports duplex
printing.

- Clayton