Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Re: OCLUG meeting times/locations

  • Subject: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Re: OCLUG meeting times/locations
  • From: "Prof. John C Nash" <nashjc [ at ] uottawa [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 13:30:05 -0400
Lees campus is being used, though for what seems to be poorly advertised. One of the problems with uOttawa is that non-core functions can be bumped by any "core" function. That was why we discontinued the Senate room.

In part I'm responsible. I could not get exam rooms one time because an outside group had booked them for a totally non-academic purpose. The Registrar had to intervene so we could fulfill course calendar. However, the subsequent implementation of the policy is rather silly.

JN