[OCLUG-Tech] Re: OCLUG meeting times/locations

This is not a technical issue, but many of the contributors are regulars at the OCLUG meetings.

Unfortunately Algonquin has no rooms this Fall for Tues evening. Richard H. has managed to reserve Thurs. as a fall-back possibility. We have been offered Tues at Code Factory for $125 per night.

We have at least 4 (quorum) of the board members available tomorrow (Fri) night and are having a slightly moved forward meeting so we can decide for at least a couple of months. However, ideas from the members about locations and the possible importance of time/day of meeting would be useful input.

As far as we can gather, there is general satisfaction with the Algonquin venue given proximity to transitway and availability of parking.

JN