Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Re: OCLUG meeting times/locations

On Thu, 13 Aug 2009, Prof. John C Nash wrote:

As far as we can gather, there is general satisfaction with the Algonquin venue given proximity to transitway and availability of parking.

Hmmm. This makes me think. Has U of O started using the old Algonquin site that we used to meet at (Lees), which also has parking (I think) and is also close to the Transitway? Any chance of a (free) room there with a U of O partnership of some kind, maybe with a student group?

I'm not personally too picky on the night chosen.

Brett