Re: [OCLUG-Tech] SpeedTouch and Cacti

I would be really interested, since I have just switched over to DSL, for
the first time, after over a decade on Cable ... I am still trying to
understand it all ... So far I am not terribly impressed with my connection,
but I could not stay with Rogers anymore ...

I would love to find out more about your setup.

Thanks
/Seb.