[OCLUG-Tech] Cacti and Speedtouch

My apologies for the delayed response.  I've attached the tarball containing
the templates and the single perl script; note that you'll need to modify
the perl script as required to connect to your modem.

(One of the things in my todo list is to modify the script so all required
parameters can be passed as arguments.)

As I'd stated, the only thing I don't have working properly is graphing the
available bandwidth (current and maximum).  I've yet to look at it.

Any suggestions, pointers, hints, or slaps are welcome.

  - Damian