>	- ingress/egress traffic per interface
>	- errors and discards per interface
>	- pulled via SNMP (obviously)
>- DSL line statistics
>	- SNR margin
>	- attenuation
>	- line power
>	- errors (CRC, FEC, HEC)
>	- available bandwidth (provisioned and maximum)
>	- grabbed via a Perl script I didn't write
>
>The only thing not working properly is the bandwidth, and I have
>yet to really figure out why.  That's a project for this weekend.

The default Cacti data/graph templates for graphing bandwidth do so using the ingress/egress stats from the MIB-II Interface MIB (so does MRTG). Take a look at the "Interface - Traffic (bits/sec)" templates for pointers on how to get your custom templates working the way that you want them to.

I believe that the ADSL-Line MIB also provides bandwidth statistics for the DSL interface. If so they will be identical to the ingress/egress stats found under the Interfaces MIB.