Re: [OCLUG-Tech] usb support dies post wake

On 02/10/07 Bart Trojanowski said:

> Maybe an updated BIOS would help.  See if IBM have such a thing for the
> T30.

Hmmm. I'll look into it.

> Does unloading and reloading the wireless driver work?  If so you can
> try the hibernate package, and update the
> /etc/hibernate/blacklisted-modules file.  Hibernate is supposed to do
> all the module unloading and saving state.

I can try, but I think ubu is already unloading and reloading usbcore, and
that's not helping so far.

Plus, I don't think the 2.6 kernel is turning everything off, judging by the
battery life in suspend compared to when this box was running XP.

Mike
--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier [ at ] digitaltorque [ dot ] ca>
direction." --Albert Einstein