[OCLUG-Tech] NTOP Question

Hello,

I setup NTOP on our network about a month ago to monitor our network usage and for which protocol has the most bandwidth usage. When I am in the Network Traffic [TCP/IP]: Local Hosts - Data Sent+Received page it lists all the protocols it has been monitoring. At the very end there is a column called "Other IP" and this is getting the most traffic. I haven't been able to find out what exactly Other IP means.

Is there anyway to find this out in Fedora Core 6 or have NTOP show me more information on this column?

Thanks
Collin