RE: [OCLUG-Tech] NTOP Question

> I haven't been able to find out what exactly Other IP means.
>
> Is there anyway to find this out in Fedora Core 6 or have NTOP show me
> more information on this column?
>
> Thanks
> Collin

Collin,

The 'other IP' column in the TCP/IP Traffic summary page counts each
KiloByte of TCP traffic that the Ntop service has seen on the wire, but
was not able to classify to a specific application.

Ntop application signatures are a property of the Ntop application, not
FC6. I'd suggest subscribing to the Ntop mailing list as the best way to
find out more about extending your Ntop configuration.

General information about the mailing list is available at: