[OCLUG-Tech] usb support dies post wake

Hey people,

I'm using Ubuntu Feisty on a Thinkpad T30, and I noticed some issues with usb
support.

1. I had to boot noapic or I have zero usb support.
2. Even if I boot noapic, if I suspend and wake again, I lose usb support, and
often my pcmcia wireless nic fails to work properly (as in dhcp stops working
so I get no ip address).

Any hints on how to fix #2?

Thanks,
Mike
--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier [ at ] digitaltorque [ dot ] ca>
direction." --Albert Einstein