[OCLUG-Tech] Re: Feisty Wireless Problems (Intel 3945ABG)

I also wanted to note that I've read
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/134515 which seems to describe
much of the problem I have.  I installed wicd, but found some pretty
nasty performance problems were created by its use, and the comments
suggest the benefits of using it are minimal (offering up to a 20%
success rate on reconnects).

Cheers.