Re: [OCLUG-Tech] 3web/Rogers problems

  • Subject: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] 3web/Rogers problems
  • From: "Brenda J. Butler" <bjb [ at ] magma [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 21:59:39 -0400

I have no experience arguing with isps, but if I were
Rogers I'd be embarrassed if I couldn't produce logfiles
to prove my assertions of wrong-doing.

I know that Rogers doesn't have a reputation for
competence in this area, but as their customer's customer
it's the least your friend can expect from them.

Does 3Web have any logs of the alleged wrong-doing?
Perhaps you can drag them into it.

Best of luck, and it would be interesting to hear
how it turns out.

cheerio,
bjb