Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Re: Same Evolution - different users

On Sat, Aug 06, 2005 at 11:16:51AM -0400, William Case wrote:
> Hi;
>
> Just looking for suggestions.
>
> I am two users; use gdmflexiserver and login and out, to bounce between
> them.  I use them for two separate purposes but I would like my mail,
> calendar, tasks and contacts to be the same in both.
>
> I have tried using a link and it didn't work.

Hi Bill,

Pardon me for pointing out what may be obvious, but have you set the
permissions so that both users can read and write all the files and
directories involved, and have you verified that the umask causes
newly-created files to have the correct permissions?

If you haven't, reply and I'll try and summarize what you need to do.

Cheers,
Jody