[OCLUG-Tech] Re: Same Evolution - different users

Hi;

Just looking for suggestions.

I am two users; use gdmflexiserver and login and out, to bounce between
them.  I use them for two separate purposes but I would like my mail,
calendar, tasks and contacts to be the same in both.

I have tried using a link and it didn't work.

I don't mind experimenting; general suggestions of how I might have two
users with one evolution or at least one set of evolution data are
welcome.

I have asked before; I am ready to try again.

Regards Bill
Fedora Core 4.