Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Firewalls...

I've been using Coyote, a floppy-based firewall for several years. It
boots from a write-locked floppy, and runs on a 486/32MB system with
no hard disk.

http://www.coyotelinux.com

They're reporting problems with recent releases, so they've set the
current version back - be sure you get version 2.16, or that they've
taken the warning off their site. One can write the boot floppy under
Linux or Windows.

Walt